All of Fandomaniax maternity tees are made with nifty ruched sides that stretch to fit your baby bump whether you�re 1, 4 or 8 months along! Oh, and one fair warning about our maternity tees: they�re proven to attract plenty of attention and hundreds of smiles!
�DELIVERY & RETURNS
- Expected Delivery:�Production time is�3-5�business days. Estimated delivery time:�Shipping Times
- Return Eligibility:�Please send back in original packaging, undamaged. Contact our support staff�HERE�and they will assist you accordingly.
- Preshrunk blend consisting of 60% ringspun cotton, 40% polyester, and 100% awesome.
- Printed by hand with care using state of the art printing presses and ink.
- Fits like a glove. No really, we just got all new mens and womens tees that have a much more modern fit.
- High-quality, soft fabric.
- Suitable for pregnant mums
The King of Wakanda does as the King pleases, even if he happens to be a little baby in the womb. There is very little denied to royalty such as kings and queens, and in the case of King T’Challa, reduced to the state of being a baby, denying him his every whim is even more difficult, considering that he is a cute baby that could win the hearts of everyone he comes across. Make no mistake, however, even as a baby, King T’Challa is still ruler of the kingdom of Wakanda and the chieftain of the Panther Cult, making him the avatar of the Black Panther, although he is, perhaps, the cutest king and chieftain in all the land, as shown in the Baby Black Panther Peeking Maternity T-Shirt.
This maternity shirt was made with mom’s comfort in mind, which is why it is made of 60% ringspun cotton for a breathable, comfortable fabric, and 40% polyester for durability and resilience. This pre-shrunk blend has also proven to be excellent in absorbing print and ink, allowing this maternity shirt to retain its color and design regardless of washing frequency.
He is both king and hero, and in this incarnation, also a cute baby, one of many “babified” members of the Mighty Avengers, who remain heroes even in their baby forms.